WHO ARE WE?
North Ridgeville Athletic Boosters (NRAB) is a group of dedicated Ranger supporters who aim to provide assistance to our athletic teams throughout the year and help our student athletes excel!
NRAB meets the first Monday of each month at 6:00PM in the Community Room at the NRAC.
To encourage and support athletic activities of the North Ridgeville City Schools.
- To unite the parents, students, faculty, alumni and community in the common interest of supporting and encouraging participation in interscholastic sports programs, recognizing the integral role athletics play in the education and development of our students
- To promote the interest and enthusiasm of the community in all the athletic activities sponsored by the High School and Middle School
- To Cooperate with the faculty and school authorities in attempting to provide ach and every student participating in the athletic program with any and/or all necessary equipment
- To encourage excellence in athletic education and performance
- To instill a sense of school pride and spirit in all of our athletes and the community at large
- To assist financially for the improvement of the school athletic programs
WHAT DO WE DO?
We work collaboratively with our Athletic Director (AD), NRHS administrators, student athletes and families to provide programs that increase our patrons, encourage volunteerism and fundraise.
WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Because we love our RANGERS!
DID YOU KNOW…
- 800+ students participate in athletics within North Ridgeville City Schools – that’s over 38% of the student body!
- Our student athletes have a combined GPA of 3.25 (first semester of 2015)
- Over 40+ athletic teams compete against other high schools and over 12 middle school teams compete
- We support various needs of over 50 coaches and our AD.