Attached is Update #1 regarding NRHS Ranger Volleyball spring & summer activities. We are very restricted right now as to what we can do, but we will be using what we have available to us to the best of our ability. Please read below for a few important points and read the attached documents.
- The document below includes information on summer workouts, summer camp, and tryout information. Please read thoroughly!
- This spring and summer pre-season time will be different than in the past as we can all assume. We are planning on a full regular season until we are informed of changes, so we are going to train for a full-go season to the best of our abilities.
- Ohio Department of Health has mandated the closure of all school facilities (buildings, gyms, fields, stadiums and tracks) through June 30th. This means we will not be gathering physically for any volleyball sessions or conditioning until we receive another update regarding this closure.
- We will be taking in information and advice from many different sectors when making decisions about moving to group training sessions this summer. We will use our best judgement when weighing options and making decisions, but please remember to be flexible, responsible, and respectful as we balance safety and our desire to return to normalcy.
- Here is the workout sheet for this week:
As always, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Coach Bakaitis at LisaBakaitis@nrcs.net